1) Personal Health: 778-945-3017. You don't have a GP? Call the GP Link and the NS Division of Family Practice will connect you with a doctor.
2) Home Health: 604-986-7111. Find out if you qualify for home support for personal care, home care nursing or rehab, palliative care etc.
3) Mental Health: 604-982-5600. Call if you have concerns about mental illness and dementia, behaviour issues, physical/functional decline, substance use.
4) Seniors' Resources: 604-983-3303. Call if you need information/access to a wide range of North Shore non-profit, public, and private resources.
5) Community Resources: Dial 2-1-1 if you need a service and aren't sure what it is called, where to find it. Connect with an Information/Referral Specialist for social, community and government services.
6) Health Information: Dial 8-1-1 if you are feeling unwell or have a minor injury and are unsure about what to do. Or if you just have a health question or need advice about a health issue.
7) Emergency Services: Dial 9-1-1 for any SERIOUS emergency. Ambulance attendants will arrive to assess if you need to be transported to the local emergency department.
To inform North Shore Seniors of Services and Resources.
No locations have been added yet!
© Copyright 2019 HealthConnection (A partnership between the North Shore Division of Family Practice and Vancouver Coastal Health)