A peaceful approach to crime and conflict that seeks to address the needs of victims, offenders and communities by offering processes that encourage dialogue, reparation and healing. Connects individuals, families & organizations to provide restorative approaches to prevent & heal harm caused by conflict & crime.
Restorative Justice offers:
- An opportunity to tell your story
- A chance to explain how you have been impacted
- A safe, caring and respectful place to share your story
- Involvement and support through a problem-solving approach
- Conflict resolution and a chance to repair relationships
- A better understanding of the incident and its impacts
- An opportunity to take responsibility for one's actions
- Meaningful outcomes and an opportunity for closure
The North Shore Restorative Justice Society is a non-profit organization that advocates and supports restorative responses to crime and conflict. To build capacity and connectivity with the North Shore community to prevent and respond to conflict and harm. We will do this through values-based processes that engage elders, adults and youth.
© Copyright 2019 HealthConnection (A partnership between the North Shore Division of Family Practice and Vancouver Coastal Health)