Multilingual Non-Emergency Line. Service provides information and referral for a full range of community, social and government services:
- Helps callers and guides them to appropriate services.
- Handles crisis calls and advocates on behalf of caller if needed.
- Helps EAPs and employers find resources for employees and families.
- Helps service providers connect clients to other organizations.
- Provides information about needs and gaps in services to help social planners, policy-makers, and funders.
Callers in crisis ssisted as required.
Location of Service: Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Squamish-Lillooet Regional Districts. Partnership with United Way.
Easy, visible, non-judgmental access to confidential multi-lingual information and referral services for a full range of community, social, and government services.
No locations have been added yet!
© Copyright 2019 HealthConnection (A partnership between the North Shore Division of Family Practice and Vancouver Coastal Health)